Thursday, September 2, 2010

Happy 90210 Day!

Today is 9-02-10 so of course I think we should celebrate one of my most favorite shows.  Not that nonsense that the CW has on right now, but good old school Beverly Hills, 90210.  I remember being a six year old watching it the very first season that it was on with my mom and continuing until that very sad day that it aired its last episode.  

For my birthday this year my sister got me seasons 1 and 2 on DVD and I was hooked again.  So far I have rewatched the first 4 seasons and remembered why I loved that show so much the first time around. 
 

I loved (still love) Dylan.  He was just so much more complex and interesting than all of the other characters.  Don't get me wrong though, I loved them all.  I was always Team Dylan and Brenda and thought the world was all out of whack when Dylan and Kelly got together while Brenda was in Paris and then all that back and forth with Brenda and Kelly, ugh. 

Happy 90210 day to all!  Hope you all celebrated accordingly!

No comments:

Post a Comment